A manufacturer of automotive springs and metal stampings has an immediate opening for a
• Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
• Developing, implementing, communicating, and maintaining a quality plan to bring the quality system and policies into compliance with ISO or TS and all quality system requirements.
• Managing and maintaining the company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes, and finished goods.
• Formulating and managing the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and work instructions to be in compliance with ISO or TS standards.
• Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers.
• Maintaining control of documentation procedures.
• Serving as the liaison with ISO/TS auditors and customers’ auditors.
• Leading corrective actions to resolve customer complaints.
• Performing PPAP’s per customer requirements.
• Driving safe work practices into the culture through training and employee accountability.
• Maintaining local, state, and federal environmental compliance.
Qualified applicants must have an Engineering or other relevant degree and/or ASQ certification with 5 years’ experience in a certified Quality Management System and thorough understanding of ISO/TS quality standards. Strong preference will be given to applicants with lean manufacturing and TS/IATF experience with an automotive supplier. Pontotoc Spring offers a competitive salary and benefits. Submit resume in confidence to:
Lynn Nelson 662-489-7846
Published in NEMS Daily Journal
Sep 24, 2018.
Pontotoc Spring Manager Jobs from The Daily Journal